Sunday, July 19, 2009

IT IS ME

I have a few blogs earlier but the blogs were suspended due to my lack of knowledge in blogging and internet marketing. Along the way, I tried to learn as much as I could to improvise my approach. As the normal saying says “Knowledge is POWER”. However, the gurus are now mentioning “Applied Knowledge is POWER”. This means that we have to TAKE ACTION on the knowledge that we have.

I hope that this blog will be able to serve those in the same dire need of knowledge of investments and financial independence. I am passionate to write about passive income and will try to depart with my limited knowledge and research for the benefits of viewers. I welcome all contributions by all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for leaving comments to my blog. Feel free to browse again at the latest topics.