Thursday, October 14, 2010

IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR

Yes, it has been more than a year since I last wrote in this blog. Many things has changed. My eldest child went to a boarding school, my second sat for his UPSR, my third is trying to find his identity, my fourth and only princess, is already in Year One and the last but not the least, my 'baby' has started his kindergarten. I am also wearing a new 'hat' an addition to my existing many, a full time maid for the family.

Why I do not update my blog? Actually, I discovered the convenience of being in Facebook. I noticed that I can reach many people at one time and that fascinates me. It is also due to the time constraint from my latest 'hat'. I wrote many notes in FB for those who are interested to check on it. Do find me in Facebook.com/DinaTalib

I hope after today, I can write more often especially on my latest project below.


Do message me via Facebook or email at dinatalib@yahoo.com if you can't wait until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for leaving comments to my blog. Feel free to browse again at the latest topics.