Tuesday, December 25, 2012

GOLD PRICE ON BOXING DAY 26 DEC 2012

This is the gold price chart  today.



















A good price for you to own your first gold bars or dinar. What are the prices for the gold bars & dinar?


Please bear in mind that the price is live prices. It will change every 20 minutes. Please see the right hand side of this page for updated price. The price above is good at the point of writing for 20 minutes only.  

The price is cheapest for the last 4 months.

You don't believe me?  See below. The numbers speaks louder than words.


How to buy?


Please read my other article at INDEX 


1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates gold investment.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for leaving comments to my blog. Feel free to browse again at the latest topics.